Baby Steps Phonics
A to Z Early Learners
Through our Baby Steps Phonics program, students will be able to identify and recognise the letters and the sounds that each letter makes. They will explore how letters and sounds work and they will get to learn many of the relevant vocabularies. We use various theme-based activities, our well-designed PowerPoint presentations and flashcards to help children recognise the letter sounds easily in a fun way.
Our Class Routine:
- In the first 5 minutes, children greet one another as well as the teacher and sing songs.
- From the 5th to 25th minute: Circle time starts with a revision of all the previous sounds. Students will focus on learning a new letter sound and the words that begin with that letter through our various theme-based activities and PowerPoint presentations.
- From the 25th to 50th minute: Our booklets will help them learn each letter sound and new vocabulary by tracing, matching and colouring.
- From the 50th to 75th minute: It’s time for more fun activities and songs. Our teachers will reward our students by giving them smiley faces and stickers according to their performance at the end of their lessons.
Main Features of the Course:
- Recognising all the letters,
- Learning the sounds that each letter makes,
- Exploring how letters and sounds work,
- Learning in an English immersion environment,
- Learning new vocabulary.